Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Requesting a Routine

From my previous postings, daycare first told me 2 naps for Kayson's room, then we went to talk of doing just 1 again... 2 weeks went by and each child was really struggling with the 'new' routine. I could see a difference in Kayson as well. So yesterday Kayson took a nice long afternoon nap (I'm thinking to myself - 'Perfect, shouldn't be too bad'). Today, he took a MORNING nap and no afternoon nap. I was frustrated. All Ryan and I want is the best for Kayson... and to get into a routine again. We feel like the past 3 weeks have been all over the place with his new room. I spoke with the owner of daycare today and she's told me by Thursday the routine will be 1 afternoon nap. I'm sure hoping to see that happen.

On Wednesday's in the summer, Martina watches Kayson... so we are going to try the 1 nap tomorrow, I sure hope it goes well for them!
So in spite of having an off routine and couple of weeks, here's a recent picture of Kayson. That cheesy smile! I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment