Monday, July 5, 2010

Lazy Day!

We've had a GREAT, long weekend... we've done a little of this and a little of that... and a lot of nothing today! Love that!

Saturday we went to the West Des Moines Aquatic center and enjoyed the water and sun. Kayson did GREAT - loved it... I know Ryan was very proud of him. I'm not a water person AT ALL, so I know Ryan gets concerned that Kayson will hate the water too... but he did well. If we just keep him use to it, I think he'll do well! Saturday afternoon we all took naps, much needed for all of us. Saturday evening our good friends, Clay, Holly & Gillian visited... the kids played really well and we had great food and conversation. We always say when they leave "We sure wish we lived closer". They are just good people.

Sunday we didn't do much of anything... pretty much due to the rain. It was pretty disappointing that it rained off and on all day... ruining a lot of parties and plans for people. That stinks! However, we enjoyed being at home and relaxing. I honestly can't say we've done that too much lately... and it's just continued into today... another extremely lazy day!!! It's 2:00 in the afternoon and we haven't even showered yet!! WOW. ha. Kayson is napping, so I'm catching up on emails, blogging, uploading pictures and will soon take a shower, as I have dinner plans with Lacey tonight.

Here's a picture of our happy boy today!

It's been a great weekend... I love the long weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment