Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update to Previous Entry

Kayson was sent home from daycare again today --- now sores on his bottom and underams and a small rash on his feet = Hand, Foot & Mouth disease. There are three other confirmed cases of this in his room at daycare, so I guess it's very, very likely for him to get this as well...

As in my previous entry - I feel like a horrible Mom... I feel like I'm no help (in making him healthy)... I just want Kayson to be happy and feel better. It honestly breaks my heart.

Fortunately, we believe we are over the contagious stage of the disease...

1 comment:

  1. aw man Janelle! Emily has had that before, and Noah too! It's one of those ones that you just don't know about it til it's there! roseola is the same way! high fever for no reason until two days later when they break out in a full body rash!! You are so not a horrible mom, if you are my kids should probably be taken from me. lol. I'm sure this change of season will do a world of good, plus remember he is at daycare, they are exposed to a lot there!

    ReplyDelete