Monday, March 8, 2010

No Sun

The weather was warm this weekend - or at least warmer than the 20s... but there wasn't any sun. I was bummed. I was hoping to get outside and go for a walk, but it was still just a tad chilly for Kayson (and me of course!). We had a nice weekend despite the droopy weather. It was wonderful having Ryan home... man, I can miss that guy! We did plenty of things around the house including just being together and laughing at Kayson. Wow, he's definitely going to be a class clown.


Ryan is gone again this week... but am hoping Kayson & I have a much better week (when it comes to sleep!) He was like a new baby by Saturday afternoon after getting 2 does of meds in him... so I think we are good to go! Now, if we could just have some sun with this 40+ degree weather. BUT 40 degrees with rain is much better than 0 with snow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment