Saturday, March 13, 2010

Home

Welcome home Dadda!!!!
Friday night Ryan got home from Kansas... he's been there for two work weeks, and man did Momma & Kayson miss him!! It's so nice to have him home... Kayson was so happy (me too!)! We've had a great weekend thus far. Today we did a lot of nothin, which was exactly what we wanted. I slept in a little (thanks to Dadda), then Ryan needed to go to work for a little bit, so Kayson napped and I did some things around the house - including that darn thing called laundry, that's never ending! ;) This afternoon we ALL took naps - even me! I struggle with naps, can't fall asleep fast enough or get interrupted. Kayson took an hour and 45 minute nap, Ryan took about the same, and I took about an hour... it was WONDERFUL! Tonight we have just played and played... working on Kayson walking. He'll take a step here and there, but it's so wobbly and 'top heavy', he just goes face first! We've got at least another month or so to go... I think!?!? As you saw in my previous blog, we played "ball" a lot today... Kayson just loves to play and watch basketball on TV. Is that a bad thing that he likes the TV so much!?!? Nah... We still read and do lots of other things! We are looking forward to another day for the weekend... nothing is planned for Sunday either. Love that! and love being home!

No comments:

Post a Comment