Friday, March 5, 2010

Parts & Other Tricks

Kayson is really starting to know his body parts... nose, mouth, hair, button (belly button), feet, ears... Speaking of ears - he's got another ear infection. We've had another rough week of sleeping, so now we have the answer... and teething. Wow - I've never seen so much drool! ;) Poor little guy. I'm so glad we have a weekend planned to be at home and just relax... we all need it. Ryan said he's kind of got a head cold going on... I'm exhausted from little sleep... and Kayson is tired too. Medicine should kick in and we should start to see a difference by Saturday night.

Along with Kayson knowing his body parts, he's also doing more and more sounds of animals and imitating a monkey. Oh it's hilarious... He makes the cow sound, the puppy sound, he laughs when we make the duck sound (he won't do it tho!), I'm working on him to do the bunny sign, and he imitates a monkey by putting his one hand under his armpit and giggles... priceless. When we were at the doctors office today, I tried to get him to do that for the doctor and he wouldn't... but the SECOND he walked out the door, Kayson looked at me and did the monkey imitation. Stinker! ;)

Enjoy the warm weather Iowans! I'm hoping to take Kayson and the dogs for a long walk... soak up the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment