Monday, November 30, 2009

Loopy

Some would think that 'loopy' means I've started to have too much to drink... that's not the case at all. I am fighting another cold/sinus thing right now... and I have been taking some over the counter meds. Last night (around midnight), I took some sinus night-time stuff --- it does help to 'knock me out', however, this morning I just feel loopy. I feel like my body is just floating... and my head is not attached. I can barely keep my eyes open! I will definately be calling the doctor to get in this afternoon - I'm guessing it's another sinus infection. It doesn't suprise me that I feel this way - I've been non-stop for the past 2 or 3 weeks... it was bound to catch up with me.

Kayson, too, is not feeling well. We as a family have just not slept well at all the past 4 nights. His cough is back in full force, his nose is full of crap, and he's just not happy. I've said this before - it's a lot of work to make a baby happy and comfortable, when typically he's so good and not whiny. I will be getting him into the doctor today as well.

I pray for a full nights sleep tonight (or at least by tomorrow night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment