Saturday, November 7, 2009

Warm November Day

Over 70 degrees today here in Iowa... Holy cow, I was warm!! Windows open, windows down in the car, and Kayson with no pants on! Ryan, his Dad and brother headed over to Iowa City for the game... a loss for the Hawks. Kayson, Martina, JeanAnn and I did some shopping. Kayson was such a good boy - we shopped, he talked, he napped in his stroller, he just was a really good boy. When we got done with shopping, us girls (and Kayson) came back to the house and hung out. We played outside for a little bit - check out the pictures. Notice no pants - it's November 7!! Crazy! The trike I bought from a co-worker for like $10! We'll be removing the basket and the streamers!! haha. But for today, it was okay!
It was a nice day... I hope this warm/mild weather sticks around. I'm totally loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment