Monday, November 16, 2009

Time

I need about 40 hours in one day - just once... (at least this week!)

We have so much going on right now, I'm literally being pulled in every direction possible. I will sit down to work on my photo shoots, and then I feel the need to pack something, or finish the load of laundry, or Kayson needs something... I'll sit down to have a snack, and then the dogs will need to be let out, or I need to go to the bathroom, and then get distracted by something else... and move on to that. It's a no wonder I have pimples on my face and bags under my eyes!!! ;)

We did get lots of packing done this weekend... still not everything, but we sure are getting there. Saturday we went to Clarion to take the 'grandkid' pictures - we all had so much fun. We were going to go to a park across the road from the farm, but we decided to stay at the farm - we utilized one of Dad's tractors and some of the great leaves... I think the kids had fun, and so did Mom & Dad watching. Here's a few pictures of the kids. It was cold, but we still had fun!



Yesterday we did more packing and bought a new TV for the house... did some errands and played hard with Kayson. He's at such a fun age - he knows how to make us laugh now. He squints his eyes and leans back and gives a big laugh - and KNOWS that we will laugh and snuggle on him. He talks all the time - I have a feeling once he can really talk - it will not be quiet at our house! He's going to have a lot to say to us.

We have a busy week ahead of us - prepping for the big move. We've already decided we will be eating out every night. It's just too much to try to plan meals when we pretty much have the kitchen packed up. I gotta prepare myself for fast food and carryout. Next week I WILL plan meals in the new house! :)
So for now, I'm hoping work goes fast every day, and our evenings last forever, so we can get more stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment