Friday, November 27, 2009

Nice holiday... and two more days!

We had a very nice time for Thanksgiving this year. We spent it in Clarion with my family... everyone was there and we just had fun... played games and ate WAY TOO MUCH. Isn't that just normal?? Kayson was a good boy - fussy at some times, but I think it's due to his cough that's back (yes, he seems to get this cough about every 6 weeks). YUK. Anyway, we had a nice day. Today we headed back to Des Moines, and stopped at Blair & Martina's to see them for a little bit. Martina's parents were there too, so I know they liked to see Kayson...

I'm so glad it's only Friday night, instead of Sunday! We have two more full days to get stuff done. We already have a list for Lowe's... and also get the Christmas tree up and decorated. I would also love to get a few things hung up on the walls! But really that's not all that important!

Kayson is doing well with the army crawlling... he's really getting it down, and starts to laugh a little when he goes after something... for example, when he goes after a drawer that he wants to open. We've been saying "No" a lot lately! I'm just so glad he's moving! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment