Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful

November is the month to be extra thankful... and I'm feeling I need to say thanks.
I'm thankful for:
  • My wonderful husband - he's a man of little words, but also has a strong opinion that I respect. All I need from him is a hug and a kiss every day, and I'm good. He's an awesome dad. He's a funny person and has a big heart. I'm thankful for meeting him 5 years ago and having him change my life forever.
  • My amazing son - You never know the true meaning of love until you have your own child (in my opinion). Kayson can brighten my day in 2 seconds... I hate to say goodbye to him in the morning, but love to pick him up everyday. That smile & flapping of his arms will get ya every time. God truly did bless us with Buster.
  • Mine & Ryan's family - Two families that would do anything for us... I'm thankful to have a close-knit family who is always there for us when we need them.
  • Friends - I have so many dear friends that make me laugh. I have close friends that have been around for years (since junior high), and some that I've just gotten to really know over the past 3 or 4 years. No matter how long I've known them - we each have a connection that is different but very special.

Now to the silly things:

  • My camera - Best purchase I've ever made... I capture so much with that camera.
  • Funny people in general - some people just make me laugh!
  • Chips & Salsa from El Rodeo - need I say more?!
  • Music - I may not be a good singer, but I sure am in the car -- great music starts my day. I'm intrigued by so many amazing singers in this world!
  • Second chances at Love - once again, need I say more!?
  • Fresh air
  • The smell of a Sugar Cookie candle

I hope each and everyone of you will take a moment to thank the people you love for everything they do... even if it's the small stuff - that's what's big to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment