Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Infections and Shopping?

My sinus infection is back - or should I say - the doctor thinks it never went away from the last time. Wonderful! I'm on some medication - for 21 days! My goodness, you would think that would do it! Kayson has the start of an ear infection - he has some fluid back behind his ears that are making him so unhappy. Dr. Spinelli put a prescription in, but wanted us to wait to pick it up... (to see if Kayson spikes a temp). I love the fact that Spinelli is laid-back, however, I think I'll pick the meds up tonight, since Kayson didn't sleep well again and is just not himself. We will continue to do breathing treatments to help the cough. And Kayson got the H1N1 shot as well... so that's off the list.

Has everyone got their Christmas shopping done? or at least started? I have 3 things bought - two of my nieces are done, and one lonely little gift for Kayson. We have so much to do! I started a little list of who we need to buy for... and I struggle with what to get. We obviously need to watch our pennies, and not go overboard, so that limits us. We really need to plan ahead better and get some of this stuff done earlier next year. Happy shopping to you all... and wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment