Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas & Birthday - Here & GONE!

My little family made it to Clarion on Christmas Eve. The weather sure did throw us for a loop, but we did it - we made it just fine... and I'm so thankful. We spent two days with my family and we had a wonderful time. Saturday morning we headed to Creston. The roads were a little iffy in spots, but we made it just fine. Again - very thankful! And again - had a fantastic time with the Taylor's. We are blessed to have such wonderful families...

Kayson was such a good boy through all of this - being gone for 4 days from his own bed and 'normalcy'. I hear it all the time - "he's such a good boy"... and he is. He adjusts well, which is a nice feeling. We celebrated his birthday several times this long weekend! Of course! Cupcakes and birthday presents (and of course Christmas presents). Spoiled little boy. ;)

I have a ton of pictures to share, and I will... but will post them later.
I want to thank our families for the wonderful gifts, food and love - we love you all. And I personally can't believe that Christmas & Kayson's birthday is here and gone - in a flash, it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment