Monday, June 29, 2009

Taylor Family Reunion

This past weekend was the Taylor Family reunion... always a nice time. Ryan's family is huge - several Aunts & Uncles and cousins, and second cousins, and so on. There were 10 'kids' that started it all and they all had several kids, whom had kids, etc... it goes on and on! So needless to say, I know most of the faces, but do not know ALL their names! It's fun tho.

Saturday is the golfing day - Ladies golf in Lenox, and men golf in Mt. Ayr. I know us ladies had a great time... I talked Niky (Ryan's Aunt) into golfing with me... she was a nervous wreck, and really had no reason to be! She did GREAT and we had a great time. I've attached some pictures of my 'team' and all the ladies that golfed. I think the guys had a good time as well - I know Ryan enjoyed golfing with his Grandpa. Then Sunday is the famous picnic. We all get together to eat - and we eat a lot! I've also attached a picture of just a portion of the group.





What perfect weather as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment