Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 Years

Happy 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary to US! 2 years ago we were prepping and getting ready for our big day and it wasn't raining!! Oh how time flies and how life changes!! We've had a wonderful 2 years and I can't wait to see what the next 2, 4, 6, 20 years bring for us.

Ryan is on the road this week, so we won't be seeing each other today. Friday night however, we are celebrating our anniversary by a night out. I won a free nights stay at a hotel in West Des Moines, so we will be having our first night away from Kayson. Ryan's Mom is going to come stay with Kayson - hopefully he sleeps through the night for her! Hopefully we sleep good - or we'll probably be up at 6:30 cuz that's when Kayson normally gets up!

So that was my gift to Ryan - the night out, the stay over, etc... and Ryan surprised me three weeks ago telling me he wanted to get another wedding band for my ring. I was shocked. We actually talked about it and decided it might be 'too' much for the ring, but how about a right-hand ring? Oh yea! So Sunday we went to Iowa Diamond and picked out a gorgeous right-hand ring - simple, row of diamonds, perfect. They kept the ring to clean it up, and they also kept my wedding ring to polish up as well - so I've been without rings since Sunday. How something so little can make you feel completely naked! I pick up the rings this afternoon.

What a wonderful day - just wish Ryan was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment