Friday, June 12, 2009

Another week... Another weekend...

Another week has gone by... where does the time go?!?!

Today and this weekend will be busy, but good. Today I get to leave work early (woohoo) to pick up my niece and two of her little friends from a Drake BBall Camp. We'll then go pick up Kayson, then home to hang out... we'll order pizza tonight, then my sister & mom will come to pick the girls up. Should be fun! Kayson will be pleased to be around a bunch of cute girls!

Tomorrow we have a wedding to attend in Creston - love weddings! One random thought - I love dressing up for weddings... however, I have nothing fun to wear!! I tried on some dresses from my friend Lacey - big mistake - couldn't even get them over my hips! Oh how things change! So - I'll be wearing something I would wear to work - boring! ha. Ryan will wear a tie - LOVE HIM IN A TIE! and Kayson has some adorable plaid shorts he'll sport. I'll get some pictures!

Then Sunday we'll come home and do our normal errands... then the weekend will be over and I'll be upset! It's a ficious cycle! haah. :)

Hope you all enjoy your weekend - I'll post pictures later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment