Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fussy Evening... Now Quiet

As you know Kayson hasn't been himself for the past couple days... I think we are over the fever stuff, but I do have to say he was rather fussy tonight. I'd say nothing really made him happy!! Boy that's hard - especially when Daddy isn't here to help bounce off of. So - we were pretty busy all evening - up and down the stairs 'bouncin', in and out of the exersaucer, pacing back and forth, reading books... I'm tired! ha. And Kayson was tired too - out in 1 minute after his bottle. That's my boy!

So, now it's quiet here... I've done some relaxing and also placed a photo order, which is great! I love doing the photography thing on the side, it just makes me smile! I hope I can continue and grow from what I've done and learned over the past year. I now have heavy eyes... so it's probably time to head to bed. Missin' Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment