Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our weekend

1. Ryan & I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary with an evening out - alone on Friday night. We went for dinner and then to a movie, The Hangover. I was skeptical about the movie, but it was actually pretty damn funny... I have to admit, I got tired about mid-way through (tough keeping my eyes open), but I was still laughing... it's a good flick - stupid, but good. One of those! ha. Then we crashed at our hotel. Deep down inside I was missin' Kayson... and I was hoping I would sleep well. I slept ok! Overall, we had a great time. Love my hubby!!

2. With Kayson having troubles sleeping through the night - we were really hoping the new medicine would kick in. We went back to the doctor Friday afternoon - did xrays and came to the conclusion that a steriod would be best to help that crud in his nose/chest. We will do the steriod breathing treatments for 2 weeks, along with liquid Zyrtec. By Saturday night we had done 3 steriod breathing treatments and 2 doses of the liquid Zyrtec... and by goley - he slept through the night. WONDERFUL. Those 3 weeks had been rough... so it was nice to have him sleep, even through a loud thunderstorm! Let's see if he does it again tonight!

3. Another photo shoot. Our friends Jessica & Steve has a precious little girl, Presley. I took some shots of her this morning... between some fussin' and a bottle... I thought we did pretty good for her only being 4 months old. I actually just went through the pictures now... I got some good ones - just wish she would have shown more of her crooked smile! :) I hope her parents will be pleased and will have me do some more again!
Here's a preview of "Presley Pie" as Daddy Steve calls her:

Great weekend for the Taylors... as I always say - just wish they lasted weeks instead of just 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment