Thursday, June 4, 2009

Confused & Frustrated

Well, Kayson's cold is getting better - I think. However, we are really struggling with sleeping through the night now. Oh why oh why!!? I've counted, and we are at 2 1/2 weeks of him waking in the middle of the night coughing and fussin' - being up for about an hour or more. This is so hard and confusing when we've had no problems with him sleeping since he was weeks old. I feel bad for him, feel bad for Ryan, feel bad for me! Just overall, I'm frustrated and just feel sad about it!

Ryan's Mom is coming to stay with Kayson tomorrow night, while Ryan and I go out to celebrate our anniversary - a stay over in a hotel, and I'm so concerned that Kayson will give her a hard time in the middle of the night - that just won't be any fun for Grandma.

Prayers every night and even a silly one of - praying Kayson will sleep through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment