Monday, July 8, 2019

Weekend

Well, the rest of our staycation/weekend went fast... and it so bummed me out!!!

Saturday, we slept in... snuggled in the morning, which was nice.  Actually, almost every morning it was super nice to just take it slow - not rush out the door to work, etc.  We fiddled around the house... then got bored!  Imagine that.

Ryan had something to handle... so the kids and I went to Lifetime to the pool.  It was NOT busy at all, which was awesome.  Sometimes we go there, and I can barely find my kids!!!  This was about perfect.  I sat on the edge - K and I threw the ball back and forth to each other... Cora practiced some swimming right next to me... and it was great.  It was about the best time we've had there in awhile... sometimes they both just act terrible... but it was a good solid 2 hours.

We got home... and relaxed.  It was clear they were pooped... me too.

Soon enough, Ryan was home... and he took Kayson to an I Cubs game. Sis and I stayed home... and it was good... We grabbed supper, played outside a little... had a small dance party... and she was asleep by 8:20.  BOOM.

Sunday:
Church... and afterwards, we helped bag up shoes for the shoe drive.  Cora helped a ton, she enjoyed herself.  Then Sunday afternoon we just hung out... it was a quiet afternoon before the storm of going back to work and getting back into a routine.  Not going to lie - I was dying inside knowing I had to go back to work!!!  ha.

We did a little yard work - got rid of a dead boxwood... replaced that...  picked up sticks... in which I hurt my back terrible!!!  Suffering still...

But overall, quiet day.





Love this.  Be the Nice Kid.








No comments:

Post a Comment