Saturday, July 6, 2019

Staycation - Part 2

By Wednesday we were tired... everything caught up to us, which I knew would happen.  In addition, it's clear once again - I can't be a stay home mom!  ha.  I love my kids, but man - they were super mouthy and owly by Wednesday.  

Anyway...  Wednesday we hung out at home... chilled a little, which we needed, but then we got bored too.  Olivia came over and played with Cora for awhile...  then we decided to try the new splash pad in Waukee. It's a really nice place, and will be great for a little hour of something to do...  but unfortunately, on Wednesday - it wasn't all that fun.  We took Olivia with us... and we met up with Caleb and Andrew.  I thought that would be great...but Kayson was instantly in a mood... and he was bullying Cora like crazy.  He's just been super mean to her and she can't handle it.  She got super whiny, did a lot of crying and just pouting.  I was SOOO annoyed, and frustrated, and embarrassed.  So we didn't really stay long, and didn't have as much fun as I was hoping for.  Super bummed - and honestly pissed at my kids. 

Anyway... moving on. 
Thursday was the 4th of July!!  We have been having my family down on the 4th (or close by) for the past 4 years or so.  They came down, but it was just a few of them...  It's not as much fun for the older kids apparently, which is a bummer... but I know my Dad had a good time just sitting and talking with Ryan and Jeff.  We did a taco type bar, and just hung out...  It was another hot day, and not everyone was really 'into' it, so we didn't do the bags tournament or anything...  A little bummed, but I guess I'll pick my battles.  Again, I think we were all just tired. 


Thursday night we decided to hang out with the Showalter's...  headed to their house - grilled out, the kids jumped and jumped (10,000 times) on their trampoline, we played yard games, which was fun... and even stayed up to watch fireworks!!  I thought for sure Cora would have lost her 'stuff', but she did ok...  
It was really nice night. 

Friday was a fairy quiet day.  We needed it, that's for sure.  We vegged around...  all of us did a few errands (got some birthday ideas for miss Cora - not that she needs anything!!)  ha.  Had lunch out, then we layed low all afternoon.  It was exactly what we needed. 

Friday night the Showalter's came over AGAIN!  ha.  We really enjoy them.  We ordered pizza, and then the kids and Holly and I tie-dyed shirts!!  It was so fun... Cora loved it (our little art girl!).  It was a good little evening... 

Now moving into our first weekend of summer where we are not in baseball!  With that being said, I'm kind of missing some of the baseball moms!!  They are so great...  we'll see them next week tho!  ha.  

It's been a nice little staycation...  I enjoyed myself. 




Love this!




















Yes, I'm the winner!










1 comment:

  1. Lifting that one leg up is really hot! Spreads her vag hole a little wider that way and it feels so fucking good when the girl is a bit loose

    ReplyDelete