Monday, April 8, 2019

Weekend

Friday:
We had a Friday night free... no baseball!  So we decided to go to a movie, we saw WonderPark.  It was an ok movie, can't say it was my favorite, but ok.  The kids agreed.

Saturday:
Ryan worked a little in the morning.
I worked on house stuff - the never ending thing called laundry.

The kids and I then met up with Ryan and watched Duke play a game of baseball.  It was a fairly nice morning.  Good little visit with them... and then Cora and I did a few errands.  Ryan took K to get his hair cut, again.  Long story.  Then we had a little bit of time at home... just fiddling around.  It ended up being a beautiful day - so then we went over to the school park.  Ryan, K and Carter hit some baseballs and did a little practicing...  Cora and I played at the park, and our friends, Holly and her boys were there too.  So we just hung out for a couple hours. 

Then Kayson headed over to Carter's for a little birthday celebration/sleep over.  They went to a movie and that's about it, I think. 

Ryan, Cora and I grabbed supper out, then did a Target run.  Cora developed a terrible cough Saturday... so she was a little 'off' by Saturday night, plus tired from the fresh air.  So we just took it easy after that, and she headed to bed. 

Sunday:
Church
Groceries
Laundry
Then Kayson had a baseball scrimmage... the start of the season.  It was good to have the kids have a scrimmage before their first game.  It was pretty successful.  Lots more to come with baseball.

Supporting Duker
 
 
 
With friend Beckett
 
Kayson said I looked like a baseball player - baseball bag and power drink.
 
A few of my Sunday school kiddos

Go Aces!

No comments:

Post a Comment