Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Feeling overwhelmed!

I've said this before in previous posts, but looking at our calendar for April, May and June - it legit gives me anxiety. 

The anxiety of "oh my gosh, how are we ever going to be home together!?"  the anxiety of "we will be conquering and dividing A LOT."  the anxiety of "I'm going to possibly miss out on Kayson's things... or other family things... which makes me sad."

Then those thoughts go into... "I've signed up for Sunday School teacher at church, and I'm missing SO many Sundays."   "I'll be driving sooo much."  "It's going to be freaking winter before we know it."  Enter cries!  ha.

I just pray that we can somehow slow down and soak all of our activities in.  I hate the feeling that we are constantly moving, and then we miss the small things... or we end up hollering at our kids because we (as parents) are exhausted.  I don't want that. 


Our Service Berry tree is blooming... and it's so pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment