Sunday, August 26, 2018

Weekend

Man, where did the weekend go?!  It went by so darn quick.
Friday:
Kids had good second day of school.  Cora ate.  ha.  She was definitely tired again when I picked her up Friday.  Next week is going to be rough!
Friday over lunch, I was able to hang with Lacey a bit...  got the kids... Friday night we just stayed in.  Kids played outside a bit... and that was it!

Saturday:

Ryan worked all morning.  Kids and I hung out.  Then they got bored with me... went outside and played with Olivia for hours.  Kids actually hung with her for awhile, and I did a few errands, which was super nice.  Then we met Ryan for lunch, and then went to Costco and walked around. 
The weather got hot... so the kids wanted to play with water...  so we did that a little, played with the neighbors a little...  pretty good afternoon. 

Then we went out to the church and put some furniture back (carpets were cleaned earlier in the week).  We worked hard!!  Got a quick supper... and a pretty quiet Saturday night at home.  

Sunday:
Church.
Cora had a little 'date' with a friend, Grant.  They went miniature golfing, which was way cute.  Grant's Mom is sweet, and offered... and heck yeah!  They had a good time.  


Most of my Sunday tho was in the car...  I headed to Radcliffe mid afternoon to attend a funeral visitation for my friend Shannon.  I went to college with her, was an RA with her... and she was just the sweetest thing ever.  She died of cancer Friday morning...  she had brain cancer, which she ended up fighting and 'healing' from, but unfortunately, it then spread to her spine and nerves.  Awful.  I was able to meet up with two other ladies from college, which was nice... we talked memories (as much as I could remember - I'm terrible about remembering stuff back then, which worries me!!!), but it was nice to see them... and see/talk with Shannon's family a little.  Tough afternoon. 

Ryan and the kids did some errands, and I think that's about it...  I really didn't ask!  Bed was early, the kids have a full week of school ahead of them.  I'm worried about how Cora is going to do...  with BTB in the morning, then full day of school, then BTB in the afternoon. She needs to eat and be good...  it's gonna be tough!

One lonely picture from the weekend.  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment