Sunday, August 5, 2018

MN Getaway (Day 3 - Sunday)

Sunday - 
Kids slept great again... and late today.  I think it was about 8:20 or so when they both were up.  I like that!  And sure does make for a better day (especially for that little girl!)
Ryan took the kids down to the water park when it opened (right at 9), they swam/played for about an hour or so...  I got cleaned up and got pretty much all packed up.  




We got packed up... and headed home.  The drive was good...  pretty sure I slept about half of it cuz I was so tired.  Not sleeping 2 nights in a row caught up to me.  I was hurtin'!  The kids did well... watched a movie, then did iPad time.  

Home... laundry is done...  both kids worked on their new LEGOs.  It was a quiet night... 

The vacation was good... the kids had a blast, and that's all that matters!  I hope they know how much we love them, and want them to be happy and remember these fun times.  
She loves her wolf ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment