Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Long Weekend

It was a long weekend...  3 day weekend for me!  MLK Day.
Friday night, didn't do much... 
 
Saturday was a busy day of basketball.
Kayson had a game at 9:00...  this week - not so great.  Just brutal watching 2nd and 3rd graders.  Oh dear!!  Home for a bit... did a few random things, then we headed down to Simpson to watch Jenna play again.  Not a great game for Jenna either, so that was a bummer.  We stuck around and watched the boys play too...  and that was a little more exciting! 
 
Cora was a hot tired mess, so she ended up snoozing on the way home... which was a shock, but ok.  We grabbed a bite to eat out, and then home.   I had lost my patience with miss thing...  lots of talking back and just being so mouthy.  She's a challenge!!
 
Sunday - church, groceries and stuck around home.  We've had another blast of terribly cold weather, so it was a good day to stay home. 
 
And Monday - Ryan headed up to MN for the week; Kayson chose to do BTB (field trip); and Cora went to daycare.  I had a list of things I wanted to do - actually 8 things on my list...  but unfortunately with the brutally cold temps, I had NO interest in being outside.  I got my oil changed, and did one more errand... and literally went home and relaxed.  Not going to lie - it was great, but then by 2:00 I was like - "crap - I didn't do anything today!!!"  ha. 
 
Tumbling and basketball wrapped up our Monday night. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beautiful sun dogs over the last few days. Makes me think of Mom.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment