Wednesday, January 24, 2018

40 Years Old

Today is the day...  life has gotten away from me!  I'm 40.  YIKES!
Now I am NOT a girl who likes attention... eeewwwaaahh.  So days like today honestly give me a little anxiety.  ha.  But I do have to say, today was good.  I woke feeling pretty good...  but did look in the mirror, and saw my Mom in me.  I teared up, shook it off... and got the kiddos up.  Just one of those things that happens from time to time... I think I look like my Mom from time to time, and today I did.  She was/is with me.  

Work was good... I was spoiled with a little decorations, some candy, donuts and plenty of laughs with my work friends.  I had lunch with Colleen... her and Lacey gave me the funniest gift ever - a bunch of stuff for 'old' women.  :)  Good time with Colleen...  always fun.

Ryan and the kids did well for me as well... flowers (my favorite - gerber daisies), diamond earrings and lots of hugs.  Unfortunately, Ryan is in MN, so Skype was our friend this morning and tonight...  but that's ok.  

Anyway, it was a really nice day...  now it's quiet in the house - I'm enjoying an episode of Fixer Upper, and heading to bed early!  :)  I'm old now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment