Sunday, September 10, 2017

Weekend

Friday:
I took Friday afternoon off... had lunch with Colleen, got my oil changed, and that was my 'free' afternoon.  Seems to go fast.  Friday night we just hung out at home... played outside, that's about it. 

Saturday:
Ryan went to work for a bit... kids and I fiddled around - played outside a little, got some groceries... and then started watching the famous Iowa/Iowa State game.  It was a nail biter, literally til the end - in overtime - the Hawks won.  Ryan and Kayson both were on edge!  ha.  

Following the big game, Kayson had his first flag football game.  It went well, and was fun to watch him out there. 

Then we scooted home quick... got cleaned up, then we met some church friends out at church.  One of the couples has a 13 year old - so she and a friend offered to watch the 6 littles for a couple hours.  Meanwhile, the adults went out for dinner, then bowled a game at the bowling alley near by.  We had a really good time... and I did win out of the 8 of us, just as an FYI.  :)  It was super fun, and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.  The littles did ok... I think it might have been a lot for those two big girls, but they all survived.  

Sunday:
Church... and that's about it.  A quiet afternoon at home.  




Me and Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment