Wednesday, October 19, 2016

This & That

  • Cora and I are going on 5 days without seeing Ryan...  there's a chance we may see him Friday night, otherwise, it'll be Saturday night.  LONG ASS TIME.  
  • Kayson had a play date tonight.  School night.  EEK.  He has a little friend, Carter, who lives close (but across a busy street) and is in his class.  They seem to be 'best of friends' right now.  We picked Carter up and we went to Dairy Queen and got ice cream.  They did great... lots of giggles.  Cora wanted to play with them so badly too - but Kayson was less than interested.  ha.  Good little hour and a half.  
  • I know I'm still pretty tired from our trip...  it kind of caught up with me today at about 3.  I had lost interest in work... and just got sleepy.  I'm hoping I feel 'normal' by tomorrow!  I know Cora is still tired too - falling asleep really quick the last two nights. 
  • Kayson read to Cora tonight.  I love that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment