Saturday, October 8, 2016

Carrie Underwood concert!

It seems like forever ago...  I mentioned the Carrie Underwood concert to my nieces and sisters, they were in!  We got tickets, and finally... last night, we got to experience her!  She was truly AMAZING.  I mean, seriously - beautiful, sweet, SOOOO talented!  We had such a great time - and to be honest, we all needed it (maybe my sisters and me more than the young girls!)  We needed to take our minds off of our crappy week, and just enjoy ourselves.  We did.  I will forever be thankful that this worked out the way it did... and we made great memories.  

I don't have pictures of Carrie - but we were there!  ha.  

Everyone slept at our house last night... one big slumber party.  ha.  We hung out this morning, just chatting and laughing.  Again, so much fun.  








No comments:

Post a Comment