Sunday, July 17, 2016

Weekend

Friday:
Both Ryan and I got home fairly early Friday...  well, before 5:00.  Ryan mowed real quick, then we got some supper.  Home... and bed for the kids at normal time. 

Saturday:
Up and at 'em...  The kids went with JeanAnn and Mike to the Farmer's Market.  Happy Birthday Papa Mike!  ha.  Ryan and I did a few errands, then just sat for a bit.  We then met the others for a birthday lunch - yummy food, then back home to just hang out.  Cora took an awesome 3 hour nap.  All that walking did her in!  Once she was up, we went out to the church.  Ryan needed to work on money there... so the kids and I just played.  We played in the play room for a bit, Kayson played with some trucks/tractors in some dirt, and Cora wanted to swing on the playset.  It was a good hour or so...  then we grabbed supper out.  

We played a little outside once we were home... then bed.  Again, I've been so exhausted... I just can't get over that???

Sunday:
Church, then the kids and I got groceries (the WORST job in the world!!!), home to eat an easy lunch... and Cora is resting now.  Kayson is on his iPad under a made-up tent.  Ryan went to the I Cubs game with some of the men from church.  I'm glad he's getting to do stuff like that.  However, it's super warm now - so they are probably HOT!

That's it... that's our weekend.  It was nice to have a few random things going on, but I needed this afternoon of quiet and just relaxing.  






No comments:

Post a Comment