Thursday, July 7, 2016

This & That


  • a 4 day work week is the LONGEST.WEEK.EVER.  
  • Yesterday Cora told her teachers that she was signed up for an extracurricular class at daycare, called "Songs & Signs".  She almost had them convinced, but they decided to call me to check.  Um, no - I've never heard of it, nor is she signed up.  ha. 
  • Iowa (well, DSM) finally got some rain last night.  We have been using our own water to water the new sod...  we got a free day today! 
  • My work has been out of control busy.  Like the kind that seems to never end, and where people just come back 1,000 times cuz they don't know what they are doing or what they want.  That's what I've been dealing with lately.  I need a vacation.  :)
  • Speaking of vacation --- a friend from my work has given me a couple beach resorts to look into for Ryan and my 10 year anniversary.  Now I just have to find the time to look... and get Ryan interested.  
  • Ryan and I have been working out...  yes, both of us.  Ryan's been walking/jogging at night, and seems to really like it.  He then sleeps well and seems so happy.  I, on the other hand, have been doing a video-type of workout every night (yes, I've skipped a few times!!), but I end up sleeping terrible, and feeling like I got hit by a truck in the morning.  WTH.  I don't get it.  I'm absolutely exhausted.  

Homemade pizza night last night...  and Kayson asked to read to Cora.  Love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment