Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Keeping Busy

This is the first week (in what seems like a long time) that Ryan was traveling, overnight.  Gone til Thursday.  We always have an adjustment period when he's gone.  I sometimes get a feather up my butt and think we need to do all these things, or just keep fairly busy...  then I end up even more tired than normal.  Nice.  ha. 

Art time.  My kids love art.  Always have.  And I love that.  Cora is really into it, just like Kayson was at that age, but I was also able to get Kayson to sit too.  One full hour of art.  :)



Tuesday we met up with a few old friends (from daycare days) of Kayson's.  About every 4 months or so I hear from a mom of a friend of Kayson's... and she wanted to try to get the kiddos together again.  We just met up at a park near by and let them play.  The dynamics are a little different now - first, they don't see much of each other at all, so they didn't 'jump right back in' and second, K is a boy with two girls.  Different.  BUT they did fine... still some giggles and running around.  It was nice to visit with the Mom's as well. 


Riley, Ella and K
The kiddos are really into Murphy... which I love.  I also ache a little inside knowing he won't be around forever, and the kids are loving on him...  they'll be broken when he does pass.  Anyway, they both sat with him for a bit the other night. 




Dinner out tonight... Kids did well.  




It's been an ok week.  The adjustment is always there... and I've hit my wall for the week.  Not necessarily with the kids, but just life.  Work is so busy and I'm just having trouble focusing!  SLEEPY too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment