Wednesday, July 27, 2016

This & That

  • It's been a long week...  already.  I'm tired, a tad crabby... and really just want to be home alone right now.  blah.
  • Kayson was supposed to have a friend over tonight to play/hang out...  but it got cancelled last minute, and he was SO bummed.  I was too.  Bums me out that Kayson was bummed.
  • Cora threw a large fit this morning when I dropped her off at daycare.  Like the kind where she clung to me, dropped to the floor and screamed bloody murder.  It was awesome.  Not.  And completely ruined my day.
  • Kids and I have been playing more downstairs this week, which is great - and so much better for them.  They actually play.  It's crazy.  But it made me realize that we need to do some organizing... and cleaning.  We'll have guests (Martina & kids) next week, so I better get on it.
  • I need a vacation.  So since I don't get to actually go on a vacation - like to a beach, or to another state with my husband, I'm just going to take some time off.  I have some time planned off the week before school starts - be with Kayson, and have a day to myself.  
  • I look at the calendar and realize that Kayson will be back to school in about 4 weeks.  And from now til then, we are busy... he's busy.  The time is going to go fast, and it bums me out.  He's so enjoyed his summer and I know he'll be sad to actually go back to school and have to start learning again!  
    • and another thing that is crazy --- once he's back to school, it'll be Christmas before we know it.  YUK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment