Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekend

Friday:
Kayson had his first baseball game of the season!  It was a beautiful night (a little windy), but not cold!  Kayson did awesome... the whole team did.  K hit all three times he was up to bat (which is THE most nerve-racking part in my opinion!)   This year they play for an hour and 15 minutes... and it's funny cuz a little before the hour mark, you could tell the kids started getting distracted/spacing off.  So they'll need to work on that a bit.  Otherwise, all was good.

Hope, Logan and JeanAnn came to watch which was super nice.  JeanAnn headed home after the game, but Hope and Logan and us grabbed a bite to eat after wards.  We had a great supper, and great laughs.  Such good kids.

I'll have lots of pictures throughout this season I'm sure.

Saturday:
Kids were up early, unfortunately.   K and I went out to Lacey's to get his hair buzzed.  Ryan and Cora went out to church to work on finances.  According to Ryan, Cora was great - figures.  She's terrible for me.  Anyway, we all got home... I started some laundry, then we headed out to watch Kyle (Ryan's cousin) play a basketball game.  His AAU traveling team is in here DSM for a tournament, so I'm glad it worked out for us to go watch and visit with Todd.  We grabbed lunch afterwards with them and Grandma Janis.  By the time lunch was done, Cora was done for too.  Home for a rest.

Unfortunately, her rest was not long...  overtired I'm sure.  We just kinda hung out this afternoon for a bit, then Ryan and Eric (neighbor) headed out to do some craft beer tasting.   The kids and I made a trip to the park at the school.  I knew I had to get them out of the house, or we would have had trouble!  Jess, Lex and their kids were there too (along with tons of other families), so we played for a bit...  they did really well, until it was time to come home. 

We attempted supper... and then watched a movie.  Kayson watched the whole thing... Cora was easily distracted, and just played.  She stayed pretty quiet.

Sunday:
Church...
Then home to do random, Sunday stuff.  Ryan mowed.  I fought with Cora (more to come with that... I've trying to find the words to write about Cora and the way she behaves...)  We got the patio furniture out and cleaned up.  We played outside.  I got groceries.  It was a pretty nice afternoon and evening.  

Pics are only from Friday night.



No comments:

Post a Comment