Sunday, April 3, 2016

This & That - Weekend

  • Kayson had TWO birthday parties this weekend.  The kid has a busier social schedule than his parents.  One was a movie - private screening, which I thought was cool.  Then the other was a kick ball party.  Yep, exhausting if you ask me.  
  • We got some of the landscaping cleaned up this afternoon.  I mean, Ryan did most of it, but it's cleaned up and looks nice!  We'll probably need to replace a few of the bushes, but that's ok.  
  • We purchased Cora's 'big' girl bed this weekend.  We'll be able to pick it up this coming Friday.  I'm excited.  She's ready, and I'm ready too.  I'll start looking for some sheets and a comforter this week.  
  • It's been nice weather here this weekend... minus the gusty Iowa winds.  YUK.  Seriously, hate the wind. 
  • I did a little more cleaning out of the storage room.  I have the piles for the garage sale... and a small load for Goodwill.  The rest is me deciding if I should try to sell it --- clothes, after clothes.  I just don't know it people will buy them.  Plus there's SOOOO much... is it worth the time?
  • That's about it... :)
Kayson trying on Daddy's old glasses - from 30 years ago!!!

Windy pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment