Wednesday, April 13, 2016

This & That


  • The big girl bed looks great...  I love it.  I think Cora loves it too... however, she's been having a terrible time falling asleep at night.  She lays in there, very restless like.  The last two nights it's taken her about an hour to fall asleep.  That's NOT normal.  So...  I'm hoping she's just getting used to the feel of the sheets/comforter.  I mean, it is all different.  So... more to come on that. 
  • With the new bed/bedding... I'm going to do some other updates to her room.  I've removed the uppercase living decal on her wall (it was a baby saying).  I'm looking into getting some paper garland to hang on her quilt rack (as I removed her baby quilt!)  More to come on that!
  • It seems as if this has been the longest.week.ever.  It's only Wednesday.  REALLY!?
  • We have a lot going on... coming up.  
    • Baseball games start this Friday, then no real rhyme or reason to the schedule, but getting practices in in between the games.
    • Ryan will be doing some heavy commuting the next couple three weeks.  
    • Graduation parties and Open Houses coming up for Ryan's two cousins.  We are just trying to plan things out, and figure out how/if we can make it to everything.  
    • Planning swim lessons for Kayson this summer.  I'm still waiting to hear back on this.  Insert anxiety.  I want this on the schedule!!
    • Going to book Cora for a week long tumbling class in June.  
    • Random play dates for the kids.
    • And just getting ready for summer... K will be out of school!!  It seems unreal.  I really want to have a fun summer, even tho we still work, but I want to do some fun, random things with the kids. I want to take a few days off here and there to do stuff.    
  • The Iowa weather is going to warm up, effective today!  I'm excited.  I need the sun, I need a little boost.
  • One of my best friends, Colleen, has taken a new job... at not at Principal.  I miss her terribly.  She's not just here to message at random times of the day, she's not here to have spontaneous lunches with.  Enter sad face!!!  (but super happy for her too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment