Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Kayson - Star Student

The end of March (March 28-April 1), Kayson was Star Student of the Week!  Every child in the class gets a week where it's all about them... 

Each day of the week was something different for Kayson to bring or talk about.  
Monday:  Color and present the "All About Me" poster - this included some questions about him, and then he just got the opportunity to make it his own.  He did an awesome job!

Tuesday:  Take 3-5 pictures of himself (from being a baby, through growing up, to now).  I chose some pics, he chose some.

Wednesday:  Show a special talent.  Now this one we had different ideas on... I thought it meant showing something he can do really well (like talk!)  I joke.  But he insisted on taking a medal from his i9 Sports game.  

Thursday:  Ryan and I had to write a letter to Kayson explaining to him how special he is to us.  This was such a neat project for us... I loved writing a letter to Kayson, as we obviously don't do that at all!  Mrs. Turner then read that letter in front of the class.  K seemed to like it, as he told me it was nice!

Friday:  Take your favorite book.  He chose a new book we had gotten - it's about the White House.  

So overall, he had a great week of fun with this project.  I thought it was super cool.  Here are a few pics of his poster.






No comments:

Post a Comment