Sunday, April 10, 2016

Weekend

Friday:
Dinner out... and big girl bed setup!  That was it for our evening. 

Saturday:
Ryan worked...  Kids and I hung out.  For the first time in a long time (on Saturday mornings), the kids were pretty good for me.  We've struggled a lot lately - a lot of talking back, a lot of disrespect, but Saturday morning was good.  (Sunday afternoon was a different story unfortunately).
Kayson had another birthday party to attend.  Cora took a rest.  I just hung out in between dropping him off and picking him up.  

Saturday night we got together with Heidi, Chris and their boy, Brady.  We did dinner out, then they wanted to see our basement.  They came over for a bit... kids played great, and the adults visited.  We had a really good time.  Heidi and Chris are just good people, fun people...  we need to try to do more with them.  

Sunday:
Church, and this afternoon we enjoyed the decent weather!  Finally some sun... and some rain in between, but it wasn't brutally windy and cold!  I'd call that a plus.  In between the rain, we did lots inside.  Lots of playing, lots of fighting.  ...Mostly Cora and me.  She just is doing some very frustrating things and only to me.  It hurts my feelings and gets me worked up as well.  I just have to pray that this is a terrible stage, and someday she won't act this way.  

I made a nice supper... and then really we just all enjoyed a decent evening.  Some random phone pictures below.  Nothing too exciting.


Doctors are in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment