Thursday, December 17, 2015

This & That - Christmas Style


  • Christmas is only 8 days away...  that means my 'baby' will be 7.  Unreal.  
  • The Elves have returned (Snowflake and Hawkeye) - and the kids are loving it!!!  Especially Cora - she thinks it's hilarious every morning to find them... and no matter if they are just 'sitting' around, or doing something naughty, it's the best thing to her!  Which I find priceless.
  • We are still purchasing last minute gifts... and I anticipate that happening on the 23rd as well.  This irritates me... and makes me think we need to stop purchasing for the adults!!!!  
  • From the weather forecast - it appears we will have a dry Christmas.  As much as I love seeing the snow (when we don't have to travel in it!) - it kind of bums me out that we won't have a white Xmas.  However, if I have to choose - dry is good - less troubles with traveling!
  • On the 23rd I'll do my Volunteer Time - wrapping gifts at Valley West Mall for the Children's Cancer Connection.  I honestly just can't wait...  Colleen will be with us this year, and it's just so much fun.  Such a great day.
  • We are still waiting on one more gift for Kayson...  then he's all done.  He's getting a big gift this year... which both Ryan and I were a little hesitant about, but we bit the bullet.  We hope that Kayson loves it and appreciates it.  
  • With all the hustle and bustle - I'm stopping for a minute to think about my Mom and how she has no idea what's happening and that it's Christmas.  5 years ago, we would have been shopping together and prepping for the big day... and I still remember Ryan calling her Christmas morning 7 years ago to tell her she would have a new grandson.  
Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment