Thursday, April 2, 2015

This & That

  •  Glad it's Thursday.  Wish is was Friday at Noon, but glad it's Thursday.
    • Tomorrow we meet with a contractor for the basement...  crossing my fingers he has great news, has great designs and we can move forward.
  • I got my second StitchFix.com 'fix' tonight.  It's an online shopping tool where you get your own personal shopper.  Heaven!  I was hesitant at first, but the first 'fix' they sent, I was hooked.  It's just so cool - they send you things you wouldn't' normally buy... it comes to your HOME (meaning - I don't have to go to the mall!!)... and it's fun.   This 'fix' I got today - I like the stuff, however, I'm only keeping one item.  They sent some really cute tops, but they were just too big - too loose on me, they looked funny...  so they'll go back.  And that's ok!
  • Cora's been a HUGE cry-baby lately. She cries a lot, she yells a lot...  tells me to do things "Right Now."  Ugh.  I hate it.  I looked back at Kayson's notes at 2 1/2 - Yep, right on.  Exactly the same.  All the same meltdowns.  Good gravy I can't wait for this stage to be over!
  • The weather has been great the last couple days...  We've really enjoyed it. 
    • The basketball hoop has been marked - so we hope to get that SOON!  (Maybe after the Easter holiday).
  • We got Kayson signed up for the summer program at school...  it's going to be more pricey (on a weekly basis), but we have to look at it as - he's safe, he loves it, he's familiar with the kids/teachers, they'll do field trips, etc.  It's all worth it.  
  • Not much else here!

Doesn't look like a cry-baby huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment