Thursday, April 30, 2015

This & That

  • Kayson had baseball practice Tuesday night... on an actual baseball field.  It's the little things.  :)  Cora and I took him, as Ryan had something going on.  Ashley came and hung out with us while we watched, so that was nice.  K did well - seemed to enjoy himself, and he hit the ball a couple times, which he loved. 
  • I'm LOVING my new car.  EEk.  It's so amazing. 
  • Ryan and I had a date night last night.  A date - a real evening (even though it was 2 hours) for just us.  It was so nice!  We needed it.
  • Cora has been going #2 on the potty for the past week or so.  THIS IS HUGE!!!  Even though she's not even close to being potty trained, I'm excited that she knows when she has to go, and she follows through!  :) 
  • We are really enjoying the basketball hoop!  Kayson loves it and wants to play every night.  Fine by me!  We've even let him go out there on his own (for a short time)... and he seems to do really well.  We had to have 'the talk' about strangers, and ensuring he is aware of his surroundings, etc.  It's a hard thing to understand for him (or any kid), but we'll keep talking to him about it and hope that he's smart enough to do the right thing if anything would happen.
  • Work has been crazy busy lately...  it's all good, as I've said before - I'd rather be busy then bored!  I have a ton of little projects going on... and today was a day where I didn't know where to start and what to stop and so on!
  • Not much else going on...  been enjoying life and the weather around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment