Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekend

Saturday seemed to be a busy day...  The morning was full of lots of arguing and not getting along - me and the kids.  Does that surprise you?  It seems to be a famous thing lately.  It's apparent that they aren't crazy about me by Saturday - and I think they want their Dad around.  Ryan had a work meeting, so he had to be gone.  Finally...  things seemed to turn around, and we did a late lunch out.  Saturday afternoon we did some random things - groceries, cleaning and taking Kayson to a birthday party.  

Saturday evening Ryan and I went out for our annual Bunco night at the Miller's.  It's always a good time!  We were lucky enough to have the kids' cousins want to babysit.  Ash and Hope (and Logan) came and spent the evening with the kids.  Pizza was ordered, lots of playing from what we hear, a movie and popcorn was had... and bed.  It's pretty cool that they wanted to come watch the kids on a Saturday night.  LOVE THEM!   We got home around 10ish, knowing they had a super long drive home...  but it didn't really matter.  We sat and talked for another 45 minutes!!  ha.  Good stories from them, and Ryan played a pretty good prank on them too, which is hilarious still.  Anyway, they got home safely. 

Today we got up and at 'em and headed to Clarion/the farm.  We haven't seen my parents in a long time and knew it would be decent weather.  Everyone joined us at the farm...  we had lunch and just chit chatted.  Linds and Eden had VB practice, so I actually stepped away for an hour and went to watch them... and helped a little.  Those coaches are hard-core, it was fun to watch!  Then we headed back to DSM...  

We are sleepy - at least I am.  But was nice to do something today.

Selfies.  ha.  Cracks me up.

Think there are enough toys?  ALL OLD toys I played with. 
Hardy grandkids.  Man I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment