Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday - Purchases & Bowling

Last night the kids and I went to a hotel near by to spend a little time with Trish, Jill and the VB girls.  (Ryan stayed home to concentrate and watch the Hawks - WIN!)  The VB girls played in the 8th grade State AAU VB tourny today... so they always stay over night the night before.  I let the kids 'swim' for about an hour.  They did well... we had a good time. 


Today we all slept in ... well, Cora til about 7:30, K til about 8:00.  We did baths this morning cuz last night they both were so tired when we got home, I just literally threw them into bed!  ha.  Ryan's parents came to spend the day with us.  We headed out to Dick's Sporting Goods to get K some cleats for baseball...  we also purchased something big --- a basketball hoop for the driveway!  EEk - I can't freaking wait to have it!   We've been talking about this FOREVER and we finally did it.  I think it'll be really good for our family, and friends that come by.  

We did lunch out, then back to the house so the guys could watch more BBall and Cora could nap.  Meanwhile JeanAnn and I stepped out and got some spring/summer clothes for the kids.  I know I don't want them wearing shorts yet, but the warmer weather SHOULD be near, so I want to be prepped.  They should be good for a bit anyways!  

Back at the house, Cora was up and we just played a bit...  then Kayson's been asking to go bowling for weeks.  He's gone a couple times with school and just tells us he loves it.  So we finally went tonight - as he said - "FINALLY!"  ha.  Mike and JeanAnn came with so that was nice...  It was a lot of fun to do something different.  

Home now... baths, a quick game of Farkle and they are both in bed.  I'm wiped out!  It was a very nice Saturday!!  :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment