Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kiddos!

Friday night we stayed in...  and watched a movie.  Big Hero Six.  Good kid movie... Kayson loved it.  We had popcorn and did our best to keep Cora quiet and somewhat interested in the movie... she wasn't really, but did ok.  I can't imagine taking her to an actual theater!  ha.

Sleeping bags and all!!


Saturday, Ryan did some work in the morning.  The kids and I just hung out...  they were pretty ornery and not really interested in playing nicely or really doing anything nicely.  :(  We had plans to meet up with Nicky for lunch, so we did do that... but I was hesitant, just because of the way they had been acting.  It continued through lunch... which was a big bummer.  However, it was nice to see Nicky for the short while.  
Sportin' his new Jayhawks jersey!!
Saturday afternoon we just hung out at home... did some random things.  That evening after supper, Blair, Martina, Tate and Landry came over.  They had been in town (kinda) seeing some of her family, and were going to crash with us...  we haven't seen them since Tate's birthday and it time for some cousin time!  It was fairly late, we did let the kiddos play tho.  

Today we got up and just hung out... the kids played some more, and really did well.  Cora fell down the stairs to the basement.  Yes.  But as myself, and Martina freaked out, panicking, Cora cried for maybe 20 seconds, and then said she was fine.  GOOD LORD.  She's tough.  I was still worried about her tonight.  ha. 
Kayson and Landry
Cora and Landry
Cousins!!!  Love them!
We did lunch out, and the kiddos did great... then back to the house to play some more.  Martina, Tate and I went to Kayson's basketball so Tate could watch.  I think he was in 'awe', it was sweet to watch is big cousin.  :)  Mike and JeanAnn made a quick trip to watch K as well.  It was a good game - 3 shots by Kayson!!  

We unfortunately, needed to hurry home - Ryan had to leave for Nebraska this afternoon...  so the other Taylor's got on the road as well.  Then it was just me and the kids...  Kayson was terribly owly - naughty, talking back... then all of the sudden - he's nice, wanting to sit with me...  completely obvious that he's exhausted.  We worked on a puzzle and had a quick supper, and baths.  Kayson was asleep before Cora.

I'm going to put my feet up and just watch some TV.  I'm tired too!

No comments:

Post a Comment