Sunday, March 8, 2015

This & That

  • Kayson's basketball season with the YMCA is done.  Today he had his last scrimmage.  He had fun, and it was fun to watch him and the other boys, even if they all do kind of drive me crazy!  Typical 6 year-olds!  ha.  He was all hot and sweaty today when we were done!
  • Trish and her family visited Saturday.  We did lunch out, then they did some shopping.  They did visit a little later, which was nice.  Kayson, Logan and Hope played some hoops and volleyball.  As always, not a long enough visit!
  • Today was a beautiful day out...  we are going to enjoy some more nice weather over the next several days.  I'll have to get the kids outside this week when we get home.  
  • Ryan has to travel this week...  so he did baths and bed tonight.  It's heavenly.  ha.  There's just something about not having to do ALL of that!  :)
  • Quincy's birthday is today... Murphy's birthday is Wednesday.  I believe they are 12 and 11...  but I'm actually not 100% sure.  I'd need to look back at some records to confirm, and I'm not even sure where those would be.  Oops.  They are definitely aging...  they are both completely passed out, snoring right now.  
  • Tate was admitted to the hospital Saturday morning.  All of last week he had terrible flu symptoms and just wasn't doing well...  Martina kept in touch with a nurse several times, but it just wasn't getting better.  He fortunately was able to come home this afternoon, and I believe he's doing better, but still not 100%.  I sure hope the little guy gets a good nights sleep in his own bed and is all better tomorrow.  I hope Martina gets some good rest too... hard on those parents too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment