Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Break 2015

The title of this post bears to think that we actually DID something for Spring Break.  ha.  We didn't... same old routine as always.  :)  (Maybe someday we'll do something fun as a family!)  However, Kayson didn't have school, so he got to do the Beyond the Bell thing for a full week plus last Friday.  He loves it there... and I'm so thankful for that.  They've done some fun things:
  • Pump It Up
  • Movie - Cinderella ("They kissed" - he said.)
  • Historical Building
  • Bowling
Ryan and I worked as usual...  I know that I've been crazy busy, however the week has taken forever!  I'm so glad it's Friday!  It's been super quiet, so it's kind of odd that I've been so busy.   Anyway, I'm glad it's Friday - looking forward to scooting out a little early, and just doing some random things this weekend.


Cora is doing well - I tell you what, this kid talks.  Wow.  I've said it before, but she literally talks all.the.time!!  Her new thing is to sing "Take me out to the ball game", and I tell you what - it's the cutest thing ever.  :)


The kids wore their Jayhawks stuff today, as KU is playing in the NCAA tourney - first game is today.  We are rooting hard!!  Hawks play tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment