Friday, December 26, 2014

Our Christmas

Well, we've had plenty of Christmas' huh?  We still have one more to go too.  But on Christmas Day it's us, just us 4 and I love it.  I would say I was an emotional mess this Christmas morning...  I think I teared up at least 6 times all at random times - watching Kayson love his gifts, getting hugs from him and lots of "thank you's", thinking about all of us, thinking about my Mom, watching Cora smile from ear to ear for me, and seeing their excitement.  It still brings tears to my eyes.  Man, I love them. 

So... we had a good morning.  It was quick, but also perfect too...  we didn't rush, we were able to put some of the toys together, we were able to just sit too.  Here are some of the great pictures of the kiddos.  

Cora's cleaning set from Santa.
Cora's gifts - including a new pillow and sleeping bag!
Kayson's remote control crane and a few other Santa gifts.
Our big boy.
They both got little flashlights.  What a hit.  ha.
New Iowa stocking cap.  So cool!
Playing a little Battleship.

No comments:

Post a Comment