Thursday, May 29, 2014

This & That

  • Yesterday, Kayson fell asleep on the way home from daycare... a very short 10 minute drive.  I was shocked.  Cora kept saying "Brother... Brother..." and pointing.  
  • Kayson loves "muscle shirts" (tank tops).  He has asked almost every day if it's going to be hot enough to wear his muscle shirts.  Hilarious.  
  • Cora has taken to coloring on things...  (thankfully not walls), but on toys... books... LEGOS.  She got in trouble tonight.  Her ears were not working.  :)
  • Our neighbor had their baby boy last week... Cora and I visited tonight to take a little gift.  Oooh, babies are SMALL!  Seeing baby Dax made me think about our soon to be baby girl in our family - Blair and Martina will welcome their baby next Wednesday!
  • I took the dogs to get groomed again...  this time, they were shaved.  I mean - SHAVED.  They don't even look like Yorkies!!!  I'm trying to spin the good out of this, but I did struggle at first.  They don't really look very cute...  however, I shouldn't have to have them groomed for a LONG time!  ha. 
  • My allergies have been bad lately.  But it's been weird - mostly occurring in the evenings.  Right now, my head is pounding.  
  • 4 day work weeks always go so slow... why is that?!
  • We've really been enjoying our backyard and patio lately... I love it, and I think the kids do too!  Tonight we sat outside with just Kayson for a bit (after C was alseep) - and he just talked and talked.  I love that.  I sure hope that he still likes us when he gets older.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment