Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cora - 21 Months Old

I haven't updated Cora's monthly 'stuff' in awhile... 
  • Size 4 diapers
  • Teeth - I forgot to count...  but I think 16??  (I think she's just missing her two eye-teeth)
  • Clothes - Bottoms: 2T, Tops: 3T
  • Shoes - size 6 (a few 5's)
  • She still loves to read books...  I love that my kids love books!!! 
  • She talks a lot - and still does a lot of babbling.  Says: Momma, Daddy, Brother, Papa, Gammie, woof, more, please, ball, puppy, bath, up, shoes, hat, Love You, milk, book, Hi, Bye Bye, no, yes, yogurt, nana, snack, bow and lots more...   (has went from saying 'Yeah' to 'Yes')
  • Gives great kisses and hugs.  Also does Hi-Fives and 'Pounds'
  • She loves to color - she'll sit at the table for a good 15 minutes coloring/scribbling!  It's nice quiet time.
  • Eating is still ok...  typical roller-coaster diet for her.  She does really well, then not so well for a couple days. 
  • Sleeping: Naps have increased to about 2 to 2.5 hours.  We've gotten 3 hours out of her a couple times.  Bedtime is around 7:30 pm or so.  We have to wake her a little after 6:30 am... and on the weekends, she will sleep in pretty well (til about 7:30 or so).
  • Loves music... and dancing.  
  • Still is not a fan of getting dressed or a diaper change.  BUT - it's getting  little better.  
  • We now put a bow in her every day.  Her bangs (or the top part of her hair) is getting long, so it just hangs in her face. 
  • We have a great routine, and she's got it down...  I love kids on a routine!  :)
  • I don't have any idea how much she weighs.  We haven't been to the doctor since her 18 month appointment (which is awesome!!!), but I am anxious to see how much she's grown.  We always say she's so 'heavy'!!
Now that Cora is 21 months old...  that means summer will be here soon, and she'll be 2 soon too.  It's a bittersweet feeling.  I'll need to start brainstorming for birthday party ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment